If you love having a clean, beautiful garden, you must take care of it frequently; I’m very careful with mine, so I ensure that I have the best equipment available for me.
I used to buy a lot of expensive tools to take care of my garden, so before I noticed, I already had my small shed cluttered with different garden tools!
The solution, however, came by very quickly: A gardening multi tool. If you get one of these and you won’t have to worry about running out of space anymore, you have it all in just one garden tool!
These tools are made to make your gardening experience easier while also saving space. If you are interested in getting one for you, I have compiled a list of my favourite garden multi-tools, so you choose the one that fits you the best.
Our Top Picks for Best garden Multi-Tool
|Link||Grass Strimmer Pruner Petro 52cc 5 in 1 Multi Tools with Gra*||PROYAMA Powerful 42.7cc 5 in 1 Multi functional Trimming Too*||26CC 2 Cycle 4 in 1 Multi Tool with Grass Trimmer Attachment*||Earthwise CVP41810 7 10" Handheld Saw-4.5 Amp 17" Pole Hedge*|
Price incl. VAT., Excl. Shipping
Price incl. VAT., Excl. Shipping
Price incl. VAT., Excl. Shipping
Price incl. VAT., Excl. Shipping
|Get Latest Price*||Get Latest Price*||Get Latest Price*||Get Latest Price*|
Best Garden Multi Tool
Earthwise CVP41810 7 10" Handheld Saw-4.5 Amp 17" Pole Hedge
- 4-in-1 chainsaw multi-tool that works as a pole hedge trimmer, pole saw, chainsaw, and hedge trimmer
- Earthwise Power Tools by ALM multi tool includes protective blade covers and shoulder strap for using the pole attachment-
- Earthwise pole saw max length is 8 feet and hedge pole trimmer max length is 8.8 feet
- Chainsaw: 7 Amp motor with 10" Oregon Bar and Chain - Automatic oiling system (bar and chain oil not included); The chainsaw has a chain break feature
- Hedge trimmer: 4.5 Amp motor with 18" blade cutting diameter
Sun Joe GTS4002C Cordless Lawn Care System-Hedge Trimmer, Po
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- 3-IN-1: 3 tools in one, make light work of your yard care chores
- ADJUSTABLE HEADS: Multi-angle adjustable heads for maximum maneuverability
- INCLUDES: 8-inch pole saw, 17. 7-inch pole Hedge trimmer, 10-inch string trimmer
- VERSATILE: Ideal anywhere power is at a premium, swap Chores in seconds with innovative, detachable tool heads
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!: your new lawn care system is backed by the snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant New products for two years from the date of purchase. No questions asked. Contact snow Joe + Sun Joe customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance.
26CC 2 Cycle 4 in 1 Multi Tool with Grass Trimmer Attachment
- RELIABLE, QUICK STARTING, AND COMFORTABLE - 26cc 2 cycle gas full crank shaft power head
- 4-IN-1 COMBO - Includes trimmer attachment, brush cutter blade, hedge trimmer attachment and rotatable pole saw attachment
- 4 TOOLS IN 1 - Quickly convert the unit into a string trimmer, brush cutter, hedge trimmer or pole saw. Universal attachment connection
- LONGER ENGINE LIFE AND BETTER FUEL EFFICIENCY - The full crank shaft design reduces exhaust, increases fuel efficiency and provides longer life
- GET MORE DONE IN COMFORT - Engine transmission is supported by an aluminum support which greatly reduces vibration
- EASY START - Engine is easy to start with simple 5 step process
PROYAMA Powerful 42.7cc 5 in 1 Multi functional Trimming Too
- [EPA Certificated Engine] It will discharge less fuel gas in use, and won't cause pollution or do hard to human body
- [Powerful Engine] 2HP 2-cycle 42.7cc engine provides more power, it can trim bigger branches efficiently
- [Hedge Trimmer] it allow you to make Multi-Angle adjustment [Protection] vibration reduction shoulder harness,ear defenders,gloves, face shield,can all protect and help you when working
- [Adjustable Extension Length] This gas powered pole saw can be adjust from 8.2 to 11.4 ft and with 12 inch cutting length. so you can trim 7 ft tall limbs on the ground,and the gas powered chainsaw can provide more power than electric
- [One Year Warranty] Welcome to contact us by email for any questions, we'll reply within 24 hours
Grass Strimmer Pruner Petro 52cc 5 in 1 Multi Tools with Gra
- 【One Machine Has Multiple Uses】☻52cc 5 in 1 Multi tools is efficient, practical and perfect to keep your garden or outdoor plantation in top condition.The 5 different attachments (brush cutter, grass cutter, chainsaw, hedge trimmer and extension pole) create diversity when tackling the outdoor job and absolute value for money. Included brush cutter, pruner, strimmer, hedge trimmer and extension pole for huge variety and savings.
- 【Nemesis of Weeds】☻The brush cutter blade attachment has 3-tooth heavy duty blade ideal for cutting thick brambles, shrubs, weeds, brush, nettles & thick overgrowth.
- 【Cut Branches Easily】☻The long reach chainsaw attachment with 10 inch Bar - Blade is made for cutting even the thickest of branches with ease, ideal for cutting trees and shrub.The 134cm extension pole adds that extra dimension & versatility to your multi cutter .It used with the hedge trimmer & chainsaw attachments this is ideal for cutting tall hedges, trees & branches.
- 【Ideal Tool to Trim Your Hedges Down】☻The long reach hedge trimmer attachment is the ideal tool to trim your hedges down to size, it has a multi-positional head that rotates from 90 degrees and is fully adjustable with variable cutting angles.
- 【Longer Engine Life and Better Fuel Efficiency】☻The full crank shaft design reduces exhaust, increases fuel efficiency and provides longer life. Engine transmission is supported by an aluminum support which greatly reduces vibration.
Garden Multi Tools More Information
Should You Buy a Garden Multi Tool?
If you own an average-sized garden, the chances are that you give it maintenance from time to time. You may hire someone to do it for you, or you may do it yourself. If you’re the latter, getting a multi tool for gardening can be your smartest and cheapest choice.
Getting a lot of different tools for your gardening activities may come very expensive and, in some cases, inconvenient since they take up a lot of space. Gardening multi-tools solve that problem; most of these tools come with five to six attachments that work with the central unit.
These attachments cover a trimmer brush, hedge trimmer, brush cutter, grass trimmer, and a small chainsaw. Garden multi-tools also come with an extension pole and some safety equipment to make it easier to use.
If you want to buy the best garden multi-tool, while also ensuring that you get all the safety measures checked, I recommend that you get the BU-KO Long-Reach Garden Multi-Tool.
Are Garden Multi Tools Any Good?
They work best with average-sized gardens and not very demanding tasks. A garden multi-tool is perfect for your home’s garden since it doesn’t take up much space, and it can be cheaper on the long run; if one attachment breaks, you don’t have to replace the whole unit, you just have to buy a replacement for that attachment, and you’re set!
Another excellent quality about these tools is that you can change its attachments easily and fast, so you also save up some time. A multi-tool is undoubtedly a very convenient choice for your garden tool collection.
What Is the Best Multi-Tool to Buy?
Choosing the best garden multi-tool for you isn’t that hard; there are some things that you have to keep in mind while looking for one, and I’ve put them in a list below.
There are two types of gardening multi-tools: Petrol and electric garden multi-tools. A petrol garden tool usually comes with a two-stroke engine, which means you need to take a two-stroke fuel mix with you if it doesn’t come with the machine. Electric multi-tools use a cable that you connect to a socket to get started, so it’s essentially a plug-and-play device.
Petrol engines usually are more powerful and cost-effective than electric ones, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t get the job done. Both work very well with small to medium gardens. It’s a matter of what you find more comfortable to use.
One of the most important things that I look for in a gardening tool is its reach. There are some hard to reach spaces in my garden that I struggle a lot with.
Thankfully, most multi garden tools come with an extension pole, which makes the job easier. The BU-KO Long-Reach Garden Multi Tool comes with an extensive range for each one of its attachments, but it also comes with a one-meter extension pole, making it the tool with the most reach in the whole list.
Before getting a multi-tool, you have to consider which tasks you usually do in your garden. Most five-in-one tools come with a brush cutter, grass trimmer, pruning saw, hedge trimmer, and an extension pole.
If you work with trees at your home, a five-in-one tool can suit you just fine. However, if you have a more extensive garden, you can consider some other options with different attachments.
The weight of your garden multi-tool is very important to consider if you want a pleasant experience. If you have a very heavy unit, starting and handling, it can be problematic for you.
You also have to consider the weight of the attachments, since they add up to the final weight of the unit.
Safety is not something to overlook; I always make sure that I’m wearing proper equipment to prevent myself from taking damage while doing work in my garden. Most multi-tools come with a shoulder strap and harness to keep you safe while handling the machine.
If you want the safest experience possible, you need to ensure that you get all of the safety equipment in check! I like the BU-KO Long-Reach Garden Multi Tool a lot because it comes with safety equipment, which consists of Safety goggles, gloves, harness, chain for the chainsaw attachment, gas bottle, and toolkits.
Are Garden Multi-Tool Blades Universal?
Garden multi-tool blades aren’t always interchangeable since there are many blade manufacturers and brands. Also, most units come with their mounting system, making it hard to use other blades that aren’t the ones designed for that specific tool.
I recommend that if you ever want to replace an attachment or blade of your garden multi-tool, look for the equipment that suits that specific brand and unit model; this way, you ensure the best functionality.
If you are already investing time and money in having your garden look as beautiful as it can be, you can take it to the next level with a garden multi-tool!
Most of them cover the most basic needs for a small to medium-sized garden. From all the products I reviewed below. It’s easy to assemble and use, it has an impressive reach, and it comes with high-quality attachments!
It also provides you with an entire safety equipment kit, making this product ideal to start right away. These tools are often called the ‘swiss army knife’ of gardening tools and for a good reason!
It provides you with a compact tool that you can store easily in any shed. It’s also cost-effective, and it makes your overall job easier and faster, thanks to the multi-tool feature. Maintaining my garden has never been easier, and you can now try it out for yourself too!